Thursday, July 22, 2010

WILDLIFE FORENSICS

I was a Graduate in Zoology... had planned a free ranger life after graduation but then you know life also takes you somewhere you wouldn't think of... well and I landed up in Forensics... Not Wildlife Forensics.. Just a General Forensic Course...

But a passion in me hasn't faded away..i still love the Discovery Channel, NatGeo.. Detective Stories on Wildlife Crime.

I am a Forensic Expert at IFO Forensic Standards and Research Pvt Ltd. Well, and the best part of my job is promoting forensics.. which I gladly do...

I have like 8-10 pages on Forensics- I will just give you only link and you will find them all.

Now coming to Wildlife Forensics... I do not know how many of you have heared about it. But to put in short ; it basically involves investigation of crime against animals... YEAH! YOU heard that right!

If you do wanna look how Wildlife Forensics help...get updated I have created a page: Wildlife Forensics at Facebook:

You can find the batch here... You would be updated with the Latest Techniques in Forensic WildLife, WildLife Crimes, Courses in Wildlife Forensics, NGO, Associations involved in it...etc....

If you are not on Facebook...we are on twitter too

www.twitter.com/IFOExperts

(Well it is a general forensic account.. would make all forensic fields individual )

Well.. Follow me I will be here more often.. I have just set up a Adsense Account so... would be very hurt to see if that doesnt work.. lol!!

Catch you guys on Facebook or Twitter

WILDLIFE FORENSICS

Promote Your Page Too