Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CSI Workshop at Chennai (I.F.O Forensic Workshop)

Presented the CSI Workshop at SRM University in Chennai. Amazing....

Enthusiastic Partcipants.. Yeah.. 240 of them... It was one of those encounters of the third kind.. You can never were expecting but its there... The Workshop was itself a gratifying experience. Few students who made me welcomed... Few others who had a twinkle in their eye.. and many others who were wondering how old I was :P

There were three Practicals:
  1. Blood Splatter Analysis
  2. Footwear Evidence
  3. Fingerprints
I wished the Workshop was for another two days. There would be so much more instore for the kids!! 

This is me giving a Presentation at the Workshop
Cant wait for another Workshop!! For all you guys wondering a bout the Forensic Workshop. Let me run you through it....



I.F.O Forensic India host Forensic Workshops/ Trainings/Conferences. We indulge in forensics at many levels and encourage workshops in Colleges/ Universities/ Corporates etc... If you are looking out for a Forensic Workshop/Training at your College/University at a College Fest.. etc. Drop us your query at forensic@ifsr.in.

Or you can get in touch with me at 
Joulyn V Kenny
forensic@ifsr.in.

Please dont forget to levae a contact number or an email id!